This policy covers how EMC treats personal information that EMC collects and receives, including information related to your purchase and use of EMC websites and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, E-mail address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that EMC does not own or control, or to people that EMC does not employ or manage. In addition, EMC works with drop-shipping companies that may have their own privacy policies.
Information Collection and Use
- EMC may collect personal information when you (a) visit EMC pages or the pages of EMC business partners, (b) request information from EMC, (c) have a website designed or hosted by EMC, or (d) use EMC services. EMC may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name and contact information. In connection with purchases we may also ask for credit card numbers, Social Security numbers or other financial information. Once you register with EMC and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- EMC collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of services and purchase of products that we offer.
- EMC may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, EMC cookie information, and the page you request.
- EMC may use information we receive from you for any business purpose, such as to (a) fulfill your requests for products and services, (b) improve our services and customize the advertising and content you see, (c) provide our business partners and others with the ability to contact you and offer additional products and services you may be interested in, (d) conduct research, troubleshoot problems, resolve disputes, or (e) provide reporting for internal and external clients.
- EMC offers business products and services that are not appropriate for children under 18.
- EMC restricts access by minors by requiring use of a credit card to purchase EMC products and services online.
- When a minor attempts to purchase from EMC, we ask that his or her parent or guardian provide consent.
EMC does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- EMC does not currently provide any personal information about its members to nonaffiliated companies. EMC may share personal information about you with our business partners, affiliated companies and others. Your personal information may be used by EMC to, among other things:
- Provide products, services or information you’ve requested.
- Provide you with information about additional products and services you may be interested in.
- Communicate with you about offers from EMC and our marketing partners via direct mail, E-mail, telemarketing or other direct marketing.
- Help us respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We transfer information about you if EMC is acquired by or merged with another company.
- EMC may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They may have access to personal information about you needed to perform their functions.
- EMC works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the EMC service, such as service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your EMC membership, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that EMC may transfer to your computer hard drive through your Web browser.
- EMC may set and access cookies on your computer.
- EMC may use IP addresses and cookies to analyze trends, administer the site, track member and user movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- EMC may also use web beacons to access EMC cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with EMC products and services.
Text Messaging (SMS)
- eMerchantClub LLC, offers consumers and its
members the option of receiving certain information by Short Message Service (“SMS”) or texting services (“text(s)”).
eMerchantClub offers consumers and members the option of opting into marketing & updates by text.
Please see the information below to learn more about receiving and opting out of text messages. eMerchantClub is
looking forward to texting with you soon!
- To stop receiving text messages text STOP or email firstname.lastname@example.org for text messaging assistance.
- eMerchantClub LLC does not charge a fee to send texts. However, message and data rates apply from your carrier (e.g.,
AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, etc.). The number of texts you receive will depend on the number of texts sent for the
program and is highlighted upon opting in to SMS messaging.
- Text is available to subscribers of carriers that can receive text message, such as T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, Boost,
Nextel, Verizon, etc. You must be 18 years of age or older and enrolled in SMS text service. You also agree to eMerchantClub LLC Text terms of service.
Compliance with TCPA Regulations
Purpose of Collection
Types of Information Collected
Retention and Disposal of Personal Information
Opt Out of All Marketing Communications
- EMC may modify, cancel or update this policy at any time in its sole discretion. Any changes will become effective immediately, and will apply to all personal information then in EMC’s possession, custody or control, including all previously-collected information.
- EMC may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary E-mail address specified in your EMC account or by placing a notice on our site.
Updating Personal Information
- If your personal information changes EMC may provide a way to correct or update the personal data provided to EMC
- EMC members may update their account information in the Site Manager area of their individual eCommerce website or by contacting Tech Support.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at:
Address- 7000 N 16th St, Ste 120 Box 391, Phoenix, Arizona 85020, US